"Sequim, Washington" Sequim by lorino
Sequim Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 58 photos
Sequim is a lovely little city with a population of approximately 4500 people. If you love the outdoors, this is a lovely place to visit. In the native language of the S'Klallam tribe, "S'Kwim" means quiet waters. And how appropriate! The City of Sequim and the surrounding Sequim-Dungeness Valley is located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the north coast of Washington State.
Sequim is known as the "banana belt" because of its unique location in the rainshadow of the Olympic Mountains. The average annual rainfall in Sequim is only 16 inches, yet 40 miles away, the Hoh Rain Forest boasts an annual rainfall of more than 150 inches, among the highest recorded within the United States.Sequim is approximately two hours from Seattle, Tacoma, or Olympia.
The first photo shows the view from the cabins (corner of cabin shown on left side of photo, overlooking the bay). All... more travel advice
lorino's Related Pages
Sequim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sequim, Olympic Peninsula, Washington"
- "Lavender Farms and Views of Olympic Mountains"
- "Sequim, Washington"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sequim
- Hotels in Sequim
- Transportation in Sequim
- Nightlife in Sequim
- Restaurants in Sequim
- Shopping in Sequim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sequim
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sequim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequim
Photos in SequimSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Brugge Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Seattle Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grenada Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Victoria Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequim Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos