"RhineFalls and Schaffhausen" Schaffhausen by dsdarling
Schaffhausen Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 520 photos
I was hiking in the Wutach-schlucht in the black forest and met this nice couple from Schaffhausen. We were both headed back to the trail head and got to chatting. They kept a nice, fast pace for me and I needed it as I am so out of shape! When we got to the trailhead, they discovered that the bus didn't return them to Switzerland. So I offered them a drive - it's only about 25 km away! I was so excited to make my first trip into Switzerland with this nice couple. They took me to the Rhinefalls, which are the European version of Niagara. Perhaps my expectations were not so great, but I found that the falls were spectacular.
dsdarling's Related Pages
Schaffhausen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In searching for waterfalls on the Rhine"
- "A NATURE WONDER"
- "Schaffhausen - A little look into Switzerland"
- "Schaffhausen and Rheinfalls"
- "Rhine Falls, near the town of Schaffhausen"
- "The Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schaffhausen
- Hotels in Schaffhausen
- Transportation in Schaffhausen
- Nightlife in Schaffhausen
- Restaurants in Schaffhausen
- Shopping in Schaffhausen
- Warnings and Dangers in Schaffhausen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Schaffhausen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Schaffhausen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schaffhausen
Top 5 Pages
- Stuttgart Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Rochester Intro, 3 reviews
- Strasbourg 1 review, 1 photo
- Schaffhausen Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.