"Funny or Sad?!?" Paris92's Profile

I'm not sure

This is one, yes, ONE of my bookcases full of travel books. Even I'm starting to think this isn't healthy. These are just the guides I have--not the coffee table travel books, not the travel essay books, just the guides. Not sure if it's funny or sad, but I do know I'm not going to stop buying them.

• Intro Updated Sep 30, 2008

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Courtney, Knock, knock. Stick your head around the VT door for a change! Miss you. PJ

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Hey, dear .... where are you??? Hugs and smiles! And Merry Christmas :-))

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Doggone it, Courtney, where are you, Girl? Royal Tot on the way and our favorite VT Anglophile is nowhere to be found. Your fan club misses you...

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Hey Court, - what Fergy said! September and no sign of you anywhere since April. Please please come back if only to let us know that you are OK. Like Fergy said, you still have a lot of friends here......d:o)

• planxty's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Courtney, you little monster, where are you hiding yourself? You know you can run but you can't hide! Seriously mate, how are you? I hope all is well with you. Did you go back to NYC or are you still in Ca.? I am still stuck in the Philippines having been supposed to fly back in April, you know how it is. Please let us know how you are getting on, you still have a lot of friends here. fergy.

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Good to see you are here! Things aren't the same without you - miss you. Hope all well with you.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Miss you!! Gillybob greetings

• London-Calling's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Hello there, on this 25th of December. If you celebrate Christmas, all your London friends would like to wish you a very happy one. For those of you that celebrate Chanukah, a similar message. If you have just celebrated the winter solstice, we hope you are enjoying the season and if you do not celebrate any festival, wherever you are, all your VT friends in London wish you the very best and hope you can come to visit us soon in this wonderful city. We will do our very best to make you feel welcome here.

Lesley, Sarah, DAO and fergy.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Christmas greetings from London, Courtney, and all the very best for 2012 - when I hope we will see you again over here ;-)

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Hello Courtney, I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Paris92's Profile Photo

Paris92

“When good Americans die they go to Paris”

Real Name