""SEAPORT FOR SHIPS"" Ozamis City by limledi
Ozamis City Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Ozamis City is best known for the giant pipe organ at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral and Fort Santiago which was built as a protection against marauding pirates and is currently undergoing restoration. Bukagan Hill affords excellent views of the city and features four giant bells. Other attractions are the Regina Cold Spring and Naomi's Botanical Garden. The image of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel on the wall remnants of the church is the subject of adoration by pilgrims, who believe it is miraculously growing. In Tangub, the Hoyohoy Highland Park offers magnificent views and has great potential as an eco-tourism center. The city's entertaining Sinanaduloy Dance Troupe is nationally famous.
Panguil Bay near Tangul is famous for its fish traps and succulent tiger prawns, while the Seven Islands in Plaridel have great natural beauty and fine sand beaches.
- Pros:Great Potential as an Eco-Tourism Center.
- Cons:Peace And Order Problem.
- In a nutshell:Natural Beauty And Abundant Seafood!
Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park is located in Tigdok, a barrio of the town of Tudela. Tigdok is about 20 kilometers... more travel advice
limledi's Related Pages
Ozamis City Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ozamis City
- 2 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ozamis City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ozamis City
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 72 reviews, 202 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 70 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 58 reviews, 183 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Laguna Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 50 reviews, 146 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 131 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (107)
Top Ozamis City hotels
- Ozamis Hotels
- See nearby hotels