"CLARK, ANGELES" Camp Clark by limledi
Camp Clark Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 349 photos
Until 1991, Angeles was home to Clark Air Base run by US Air Force. This was also the year Mt. Pinatubo erupted. The sudden withdrawal of the Americans was bad for the economy at first. Now we can see several establishments conducting business here like the Holiday Inn Resort, Mimosa Golf & Country Club and Fontana Leisure Parks. Sporting/tourist events take place regularly. In addition, a good number of people take advantage of cheap shopping facilities in the Free Trade Zone. Diosdado Macapagal International Airport also serves budget airlines like Cebu Pacific Air, Tiger Airways & Air Asia. Air Asia, the world's best low-cost airline provides cheap flights to Malaysia. Tiger Airways flies to Singapore. Various local hotels offer Pinatubo tours. The tourists have also meant more business for the bars, restaurants & nightclubs.
- Pros:Cheap Way to Malaysia
- Cons:Limited Transportation in Clarkfield
- In a nutshell:More Than Just Nightclubs & Girls!
There are buses such as Philtranco outside DMIA that goes direct to Manila costing P350. This is more convenient than... more travel advice
Air Asia serves cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur & Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia from Clark, Philippines. For an almost 4-hour... more travel advice
limledi's Related Pages
Camp Clark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CLARK, ANGELES"
- "Former American Playground"
- "Former US Airforce Base, Now a Duty Free Port"
- "Clark Museum"
- "Clark, Province of Pampanga"
- "My Favorite Breakfast Getaway!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camp Clark
- Hotels in Camp Clark
- Transportation in Camp Clark
- Nightlife in Camp Clark
- Restaurants in Camp Clark
- Shopping in Camp Clark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camp Clark
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Camp Clark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camp Clark
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 72 reviews, 202 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 70 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 58 reviews, 183 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Laguna Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 50 reviews, 146 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 131 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues