"KORONADAL (MARBEL)" Koronadal by limledi
Koronadal Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Koronadal, also known locally as Marbel, is the capital of South Cotabato Province. Apart from immigrants from other parts of the Philippines it's mainly Maguindanao and B'laan, members of the original native ethnological groups, who live here. The Maguindanao call the town Koronadal, while the B'laan call it Marbel. It is a good starting point for a trip to Lake Sebu.
- Pros:Good Cemented Roads.
- Cons:Not Much To See.
- In a nutshell:Place of Natural Beauty!
limledi's Related Pages
Koronadal Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Koronadal
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Koronadal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koronadal
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 72 reviews, 202 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 70 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 58 reviews, 183 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Laguna Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 50 reviews, 146 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 131 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues