"DIVER'S PARADISE!" Top 5 Page for this destination Malapascua Island by limledi
Malapascua Island Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 385 photos
Malapascua Island is about eight km north-east of Cebu and 25 km west of Leyte. It is sometimes referred to as Logon, after Barangay Logon, the main community in the south of the island. A walk around the island, which is 2 & half km long and about one km wide, will take you to friendly little fishing villages and deserted bays in idyllic locations. The best snorkelling area can still be found around the craggy little offshore island of Lapus-Lapus.
White sand Bounty Beach on the south coast has seen most development for the tourism industry. There you'll find a good selection of restaurants, beach bars, dive shops and basic, but pleasant place to stay. All together there are about a dozen beaches scattered round the island.
A beautiful bay can be spotted at Mangrove Oriental Resort, a quiet secluded place built on a hill on the west coast of the island.
- Pros:White Sand Beaches and Crystal Clear Water.
- Cons:Risky Banca Ride to the Island.
- In a nutshell:Truly The Pride of Cebu!
In Kuan Ba Restaurant belonging to the resort of the same name, you can enjoy roast beef and roast pork with mashed... more travel advice
Cottage/fan/bath P3500 (big enough for 4 people). Attractive place, built on a hill on the west coast of the island,... more travel advice
limledi's Related Pages
Malapascua Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DIVER'S PARADISE!"
- "Thresher shark@Malapascua"
- "Thresher Sharks & The Beach"
- "Mapalapascua - you'll love it!"
- "Malapasua Island"
- "Malapascua Island: quiet, authentic little island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malapascua Island
- Hotels in Malapascua Island
- Transportation in Malapascua Island
- Nightlife in Malapascua Island
- Restaurants in Malapascua Island
- Shopping in Malapascua Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Malapascua Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sai Kung Hotels
- Panglao Island
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Saint Martin
- Saint Julian's
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- Destin Hotels
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Boracay Island
- Monterosso al Mare
- Minnesota Hotels
- Rüdesheim am Rhein
- Cagayan de Oro City
- Bhopal Hotels
Badges & Stats in Malapascua Island
- 27 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Malapascua Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malapascua Island
- Posted in Travel Kyoto Forum "Re: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka Itinerary"
- Commented on one of Rastarigo's Malapascua Island travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Malapascua's Cheap Accommodation"
- Wrote a Review Don't Miss The Roast Beef! in Malapascua Island Restaurants
- updated a Malapascua Island Travelogue "TRULY AN ISLAND PARADISE!"
Photos in Malapascua IslandSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 72 reviews, 202 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 70 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 58 reviews, 183 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Laguna Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 50 reviews, 146 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 131 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (107)
Latest Malapascua Island hotel reviews