Manila Transportation Tips by limledi Top 5 Page for this destination
Manila Transportation: 198 reviews and 276 photos
Bus from MOA to NAIA
In front of Mall of Asia where the globe is, you can take the bus that will pass NAIA. This is the cheaper alternative in going to the airport than taking the taxi. That is if you are traveling light.
Sun Cruises Corregidor
Sun Cruises near CCP in Roxas Boulevard offers Corregidor Island Tour which includes ferry to the island & back, buffet lunch in Corregidor Hotel, tram ride tour & optional Malinta Tunnel Show (P150). The tour costs P2000 per person lasting 5 hours. You can stay overnight for an additional fee.
Corregidor Tram Ride
Corregidor Tram Ride is a fun way to tour Corregidor Island. It is included in the tour costing about P2T per person. You can take the tour via Sun Cruises with office located near CCP in Roxas Boulevard.
Wow Manila Sakay Na
Wow Manila Sakay Na! Hop On, Hop Off enables one to go around and see Manila’s historical sites and top shopping spots in one day with its safe and affordable transportation service. The stops include Intramuros, Luneta, Ayala Center, SM Mall of Asia and Malate. At the end of the day, it could also take its travelers to a spa or wellness center or Casino Filipino. Cost P500.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (66)
limledi's Related Pages
Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Manila!"
- "Manila, love or hate"
- "Capital of the Philippines"
- "Aliwan Fiesta 2011: Ilonggo's Pride and Victory"
- "Love It Or Leave It..."
- "Capital City of the Philippines"
- "IMPREXXION: MANILA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manila
- Hotels in Manila
- Transportation in Manila
- Nightlife in Manila
- Restaurants in Manila
- Shopping in Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in Manila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manila
- 70 Reviews
- 178 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manila
Photos in ManilaSee All Photos (178)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 72 reviews, 202 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 70 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 58 reviews, 183 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Laguna Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 50 reviews, 146 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 131 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (109)
- Luneta - Rizal Park- 64 Reviews, 131 Photos
- Intramuros- 111 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Manila Bay- 65 Reviews, 168 Photos
- Chinatown- 18 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Fort Santiago - Intramuros- 24 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Malate- 27 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Manila Ocean Park- 10 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Makati- 27 Reviews, 37 Photos
- San Augustin Church - Intramuros- 23 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Shopping - Shopping Malls- 42 Reviews, 93 Photos
See All Manila Things to Do