"Ale, my little dream" Ale_Argentina's Profile

Ale, Porteña

People, my name is Alejandra and I m a girl interested in "to know the world"
Borned in Salta, Argentina but Buenos Aires as my home always, I can tell you everything you want to know about it and there is one world to describe it , amazing.
I m living in Kuwait at the moment but not for longer, there arent anything to know about it if your are interested, oil and money only. But I like to speak about the middle east and many other topics, I m a person who like read and explore new thing as I like to explore the world.

My Places

Inside de list of my favourite destinations, of course out of my home, you will found Italy as first one, in the future I will write a page with pictures about it, I strongly believe that every single travelling lover should visit it. Then I visited Egypt, and I really liked Luxor, Aswan and Urghada, not Cairo too much.

For the future I plan visit Fez in Morroco, I ve seen a tv novel, "El Clon" and I have gorgeous scenes from that city, so I m dreaming to go there as soon as possible. And for now....I have not other places in mind, just I know that I want travel......

My last place one month ago was the london bridge before take my fly to Buenos Aires when I was coming from Kuwait, was only few hours, but I had a nice view.

• Intro Updated Jul 17, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Ale_Argentina's Profile Photo

Ale_Argentina

“Buenos Aires, forever my home, but world is bigger.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.