"Canakkale-Gateway to Gallipoli" Top 5 Page for this destination Canakkale Ili by albaaust
Canakkale Ili Travel Guide: 526 reviews and 2,005 photos
Canakkale for us was just going to be a place to sleep for the night with the main focus getting to Gallipoli. However, we found Canakkale itself to be a very pretty seaside town to explore in its own right with its interesting narrow streets and a lovely promenade to walk along with fishermen,restaurants and lovely coffee shops.
On this page most of my tips do relate to visiting Gallipoli Historical National Park. However, there are also tips related to our short stay in Canakkale as well.
As you walk eastward from the clock tower (bus stop) you will eventually come to a series of narrow streets which are... more travel advice
albaaust's Related Pages
Canakkale Ili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canakkale-Gateway to Gallipoli"
- "ON THE DARDANELLES"
- "Gallipolli and Troy"
- "Canakkale Province"
- "Where Trojan Battle Took Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canakkale Ili
- Hotels in Canakkale Ili
- Transportation in Canakkale Ili
- Nightlife in Canakkale Ili
- Restaurants in Canakkale Ili
- Shopping in Canakkale Ili
- Warnings and Dangers in Canakkale Ili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canakkale Ili
- 20 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Canakkale Ili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canakkale Ili
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 35 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cottesloe Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Darwin Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pingyao Intro, 33 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanjing Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 49 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues