"About us" albaaust's Profile

Cottesloe This is where I live
The photo is of one of the sculptures at the latest 2008 "Sculptures by the sea" exhibition held at Cottesloe in march each year. There are more pics on my things to do at Cottesloe.

Travel in 2006

1. Europe- Italy (Rome, Naples, Pompei,Florence, Venice) Austria (Salzburg, Alpbach),Switzerland (Zurich)
2. Singapore

Greece
Singapore
Cambodia Siem Reab
The Kimberley including Broome
Please follow links to each page by clicking locations in blue and underlined

Beautiful sunsets

The last 3-4 years I have had the opportunity to see some beautiful sunsets around the world. Please have a look in my personal album section!

2009 Travel

China
again Guangzhou, Lijiang, Chengdu, Beijing, Darwin

• Intro Updated Nov 17, 2013

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Happy belated birthday wishes....

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Hi Alice, Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day. Any travels planned this year?

May 1, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Thanks Mike. I haven't been on VT much lately. My beautiful husband passed away last year and I am still trying to get over the loss. I have also had problems getting onto VT. Not sure why. I hope you are well. I see you have travel plans booked for this year. Safe journey!! x

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
      May 1, 2015 at 3:13 AM

Hi Alice, so sorry about the loss of your husband. Life can be cruel!

• solopes's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Happy birthday

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2015 at 11:38 AM

G'day, as it is a special day. Happy Birthday Alice. May your wish come true. :- ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBO36...

May 1, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Thank you Larry. Nice touch with the youtube link !! xox

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2015 at 9:14 AM

Happy Birthday Alice........d:o)

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Happy Birthday Alice! I hope you're away on a fabulous trip!

May 1, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Hi Homer and Eddie I haven't been on VT much lately.

Did you know that Alvin was injured in a demonstration last year? I organised him to act as a guide for one of my friends. They had a fabulous time with him and recommended him to another friend but he said he wasn't available as he got caught up with a religious demonstration- is it Gong ...? !!

I have been trying to get onto VT but on my IPad it keeps on saying they are doing renovations and it wasn't recognising my password. Finally!!!

Hope you are both well. My hairdresser friend and his partner fobbed on Florida and Cuba in the end and went back to Europe. Bit sad as it would have been nice to have friends meet up with you.

Anyway, hope all is well with both of you. My daughter wants to go away at the end of the year. You never know might end up in US again!! xox

• Homanded's Profile Photo
      May 1, 2015 at 5:17 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss! My dear Alice I hope you are healing spiritually and coping as best you can with your great loss.
      Yes I knew about Alvin and in fact have written to him a few times but no response.
      He was one of the groups who were near the pipe bomb explosions on Tianemen Square leading a group when the explosion occurred.
      Be well my friend. Lots of hugs to you.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Alice, Happy Birthday. PJ

• vinod-bhojak's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Alice,wish you happy birthday from India.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM

It is a G'Day, today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Today, may you be Alice in Wonderland. Enjoy. Cheers! :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
albaaust's Profile Photo

albaaust

“Its not the number of breaths you take it's the moments that take your breath away.”

Real Name