Dumaguete City Transportation Tips by anliz99 Top 5 Page for this destination
Dumaguete City Transportation: 20 reviews and 31 photos
Similar to Puerto Princesa City, Dumaguete has big tricycles that can virtually go anywhere. They're the most common form of transportation (aside from the motorbikes). Fare per pax is P6. It's about P500 f you rent it for the day.
More Reviews (12)
anliz99's Related Pages
Dumaguete City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dumaguete - City of Gentle People"
- "Went for a few days and spent five months!"
- "Melting Pot"
- "Dumaguete, indeed the City of Gentle People"
- "Dumaguete City as a Hometown"
- "A Tribute to the City of Gentle People"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dumaguete City
- Hotels in Dumaguete City
- Transportation in Dumaguete City
- Nightlife in Dumaguete City
- Restaurants in Dumaguete City
- Shopping in Dumaguete City
- Warnings and Dangers in Dumaguete City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Spetses Island
- Usk Hotels
- Zamboanga City
- San Ysidro Hotels
- Gwangju Hotels
- Takoma Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dumaguete City
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Dumaguete City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dumaguete City
- Posted in Travel Rangoon Forum "Re: Can anybody suggest a 4D/3N..."
- Wrote a Review Sharp stones in Apo Island, bring aqua shoes! in Dumaguete City Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Day 3: Snorkeling in Apo Island"
- updated a Dumaguete City Travel Page "Dumaguete, indeed the City of Gentle People"
Photos in Dumaguete CitySee All Photos (21)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Nido Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos