"A Holy Journey "Umrah"." Mintaqat Makkah by sdq
Mintaqat Makkah Travel Guide: 1,000 reviews and 2,436 photos
It's a religious journey to perform Umrah in Mecca Saudi Arabia. I went there twice, once in June 2011 and secondly in Feb 2012.
First we have to wear the holy dress for the journey the "Ahraam", usually we do it at home if we have a direct flight.
As you can see a big green clock on the top of the building that's way it is named as Clock Tower. It is visibly from very far as it is very big specially in the night.
- Pros:A journey for blessings.
- Cons:Just mind your own business is the best policy.
- In a nutshell:Gain gain and gain prosperity !
Private vans are a little expensive but in it you have the option to stop at any destination you like and roam around. more travel advice
They are constructing a new metro line which will be from Mecca to Medina. Now it is almost done till Jeddah. A Chinese... more travel advice
sdq's Related Pages
Mintaqat Makkah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Makkah Almukramah"
- "The Mosque"
- "Balad al kameen photos"
- "A Holy Journey "Umrah"."
- "Makkah - The Place of all Prophets.."
- "Not Just An Ordinary Travel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mintaqat Makkah
- Hotels in Mintaqat Makkah
- Transportation in Mintaqat Makkah
- Nightlife in Mintaqat Makkah
- Restaurants in Mintaqat Makkah
- Shopping in Mintaqat Makkah
- Warnings and Dangers in Mintaqat Makkah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mintaqat Makkah
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mintaqat Makkah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mintaqat Makkah
Photos in Mintaqat MakkahSee All Photos (33)
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 47 reviews, 237 photos
- Thatta Intro, 33 reviews, 158 photos
- Pulau Langkawi 18 reviews, 87 photos
- Karachi Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Mintaqat Makkah Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.