"The Land of Sufi's and Saints." Thatta by sdq
Thatta Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 294 photos
The main place to visit in Thatta is the Makli Graveyard. It is said to be one thousand years old, although there is much less effort done to preserve it by the consult departments but still it have a lot in it the only thing required is the right eye.
The only government owned hotel to stay and obtain by an on line booking is the PTDC (Pakistan Tourism and Development Corporation) Hotel.
This statue of a mustang was placed by the Government Authorities but it seems to be owned by all the political parties of Thatta who have written their slogans or hosted their flags on it.
- Pros:Very informative for the people who love historical places.
- Cons:A bit out of urban facilities.
- In a nutshell:A must visit place in Sindh Province.
A small garden in the Dhabeji Union Council is enough to provide some fun to the children of the small town. more travel advice
It is situated on the main National Highway the first little town after Karachi on the left hand side while going... more travel advice
- See All Makli Ruins or Makli Graveyard.
- Wall Sculptures !
- Food from Cafe Imran at Super Farm.
- See All Another Good Restaurant on the way to...
sdq's Related Pages
Thatta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thatta - EI Dorado of the east"
- "The Land of Sufi's and Saints."
- "Thatta - A great historical City"
- "land of History"
- "The Forgotten Glory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thatta
- Hotels in Thatta
- Transportation in Thatta
- Nightlife in Thatta
- Restaurants in Thatta
- Shopping in Thatta
- Warnings and Dangers in Thatta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thatta
- 33 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Thatta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thatta
Photos in ThattaSee All Photos (158)
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 47 reviews, 237 photos
- Thatta Intro, 33 reviews, 158 photos
- Pulau Langkawi 18 reviews, 87 photos
- Karachi Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Mintaqat Makkah Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.