"St. Pete the eclectic life with amazing beaches" Saint Petersburg by ERiger
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 317 reviews and 754 photos
All though there is a great deal more to St. Pete then just beeches you can't argue with the fact tha that the beaches are amazing and plentiful. On any given weekend we most likely will head to the beach whether it be for the amazing sunsets, cold drinks at the many beach bars or just relaxing and playing volleyball, it is a great place to go.
Some of my favorite beaches in the area are St. Pete beach and Fort Desota and each beach has its own different feel to it whether you are looking to able to drink on the beach, amazing views or a beach with no landscapes around to just enjoy Florida as it has always been for the past 2 mileniums you've come to the right place.
One of my favorite places to go on a Sunday afternoon to late evening is the Treasure Island drum circle which usally... more travel advice
ERiger's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "saint petersburg, florida"
- "St Petersburg and Pinellas County"
- "The Sunshine City!"
- "St Pete - Tampa's Sister City"
- "FLORIDA is fun in the sun."
- "The Sunshine City in The Sunshine State"
- "God's Waiting Room:"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
- Tampa Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.