"Adelaide - quieter than its eastern cousins" Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide by wabat

Adelaide Travel Guide: 1,005 reviews and 2,216 photos

Just looking around the city centre?

Consider a walk along North Terrace. Start with my summary page on North Terrace and then just click on links to reviews thereon for further details. But remember there is much more to see in and around Adelaide than North Terrace so do read my other tips/reviews as well.

• Last visit to Adelaide: Jan 2013
  • Intro Updated Jun 21, 2014

• SallyM's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Really interesting and detailed tips. Now I can't wait for our trip in July!

Mar 23, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Thank you for looking reading.Im glad you found this page useful. Hope you have a great trip.

• breughel's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2014 at 1:18 PM

As I like the name Adèle I made a virtual tour of the city. Thanks for sharing this nice place.

Feb 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM

You are very welcome. Adelaide is a great place to visit - about a million people so large enough to have museums etc yet small enough to get to know reasoanbly well in a short time.
      Thank you for visiting and rating my tips.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2014 at 6:41 AM

What a delightful place. So many wonderful things to see and do. The museums and hiking trails look fantastic! Excellent page!

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Dee, thank you so much your for visiting this page and your kind comment and ratings. Adelaide is a great and very much underrated Australian city.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Great Adelaide travel page with detailed information on the city's attractions. Mt. Lofty, Waterfall Gully, Botanical and Japanese gardens really attract us a lot. We have never been to the city of Adelaide and certainly hope to visit Adelaide one day. We certainly will not miss Port Adelaide if and when we visit the city of Adelaide. Thanks for your virtual tour. ~ho & pang

Dec 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

You are both most welcome. Thank you for visiting and rating . I am glad there are a number of things that attract you.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Albert, you have created a very detailed and comprehensive page about Adelaide here..Thanks a lot!)

Dec 9, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Many thanks for visiting and rating Victor. Both much appreciated.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Albert, fantastic page about Adelaide here. I especially like your very helpful transportation tips. Interesting to read about the free bus services. - The railway museum is of course on my must-visit list.

Nov 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Holger, thank you for your kind words and ratings. Yes the railway museum is very much a must see for you.

• cal6060's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I am thinking to visit Adelaide next year... Helpful tips! thanks

Aug 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Richard, many thanks for visitng and rating. Im glad you found some useful information here. If you have have any questions pre your visit im more than happy to assist via the Forum or directly. Albert

• cal6060's Profile Photo
      Aug 17, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Albert, thanks in advance!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Great tips

Aug 15, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Your very welcome, Jim. Glad to see you enjoyed them.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2013 at 1:09 AM

A fine collection of tips on Adelaide! I think I would like the Railway Museum and the Migration Museum especially, but also the falls and the walking trails, and the free bicycles.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
      Aug 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I have just learned that the Velo-City Global Conference 2014 will be held in Adelaide.
      velo-city2014.com/pages/the-...

Aug 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Interesting. While a nice city to cycle in... Pretty flat, Canberra is the best in terms o bike paths etc so surprised the event is not here. Are you attending ?

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Very interesting and informative read - thank you :-) Until today I knew almost nothing about Adelaide, I have to confess!

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Thank you, Sarah. Thats the great thing about VT... You come across places and things you might otherwise not

wabat Visits Here Frequently!

wabat

“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. RSL”

Badges & Stats in Adelaide

Have you been to Adelaide?

Latest Activity in Adelaide