wabat's profile photo

wabat

Albert Online Now
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. RLS

My Favorite Pages

Derry

Travel Map

starship's Profile Photo
starship Jul 18, 2016 at 1:48 PM

Hi Albert, thanks for your visit, comments and ratings on my Amsterdam page. We enjoyed our visit there!

• starship's Profile Photo
    starship Jul 19, 2016 at 5:00 AM

Hi Albert! I've also had problems being able to connect to VT, plus other problems with the new updates -- particularly with photos, but other features also. Hope all is well with you!

wabat Jul 20, 2016 at 1:03 AM

All good here though incredibly busy work-wise. While there are some nice features in the new updates there are a number of negatives. I spent over 5 hrs last night setting up one my loops on my Canberra page (and I have to check it again before I update my profile page to let people know its new) - A similar size one under the old system took an hour -- 2 max.
    Anyway being positive I am sure it will improve :-)

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Jul 18, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Albert, thanks for your ratings and comments on my new Nancy page.
Nancy is a town I had been meaning to visit for a long time, and I finally made it over there last year.

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman Jul 13, 2016 at 8:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Problems With New Version Of Tip Writing '. I appreciate your advice.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Jul 12, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Can I change a tip grpup?'. Nice one Albert, should not bee too onerous doing Fermanagh, I don't think there is too much content on it.

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Jun 23, 2016 at 5:51 PM

I do write about things other than food...but it does not look like it! Trying to reply to you where you visited my pages and nothing is happening...but thank you I am saved from oblivion...Molly

wabat Jun 23, 2016 at 10:46 PM

My pleasure Marg, don't worry about individual responses.

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque May 28, 2016 at 12:04 PM

A belated, Thank you Albert for visiting, rating & commenting on my Cabrillo N.M. page. I appreciate your attention. I've been Tip Grouping London lately so that is taking up my time on VT. I should be done pretty soon.

wabat May 28, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Wow, that's a major task you have taken on but surely a worthy one.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    lmkluque May 29, 2016 at 12:55 PM

It's fun traveling "virtually" through London! I'm enjoying it.

sandeepgarg's Profile Photo
sandeepgarg May 28, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 days London'. I appreciate your advice.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui May 23, 2016 at 7:22 AM

Thank you Albert for visiting my San Simeon page. The seals and zebras are amazing. Seeing the seals all laying along a protected beach was a wonderful sight to see. When the bulls came out of the ocean, I felt sorry for all the little ones. Thank you again.

Galaxy31's Profile Photo
Galaxy31 May 19, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Thanks Albert for rating and comments on my London page.

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino May 9, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Albert, thanks for your ratings and comment on my Massy page.