"Surfers Paridise" Sayulita by AlisonCoghlan
Sayulita Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 77 photos
Sayulita is about an hour on the bus from Puerto Vallarta. You can reach it by taking the bus from the Walmart in Puerto Vallarta, and a ticket will cost 20 pesos.
It's a really beautiful beach and area with some lovely restaurants and bars. There are no high rise hotel/apartment blocks and everything is really colourful and what you'd imagine mexico to be like.
There are also loads of surf shops and places to hire boards and I hired a board and a rash vest for 70 pesos. Great deal!
AlisonCoghlan's Related Pages
Sayulita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishing... Surfing... Dining... Everything!"
- "Sayulita Surf"
- "Lets SURF !!!"
- "Surfers Paridise"
- "Catch a Wave"
- "Very quaint small surf town near Puerto Vallarta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sayulita
- Hotels in Sayulita
- Transportation in Sayulita
- Restaurants in Sayulita
- Shopping in Sayulita
- Warnings and Dangers in Sayulita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sayulita
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sayulita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sayulita
Top 5 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Westport Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bordeaux 3 reviews