"The West is Best!" Top 5 Page for this destination Westport by AlisonCoghlan
Westport Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 82 photos
Westport is a beautiful picturesque little town on the west coast of ireland. It's nestled between the Atlantic and Croagh Patrick so the surrounding scenery is stunning. Not only that, but it has a host of quaint pubs where traditional Irish music is played on a nightly basis. The standard of food and accommodation is also really high, and this year westport has won the Irish Tidy Town award.
Knockranny Spa within the Knockranny hotel is a beautiful spa on the outskirts of Westport town. It has a freshwater... more travel advice
Dunnings is a great little place for breakfast on a sunday. When your head hurts from a big session in the pubs the... more travel advice
AlisonCoghlan's Related Pages
Westport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting little town"
- "The West is Best!"
- "WESTPORT, CO. MAYO"
- "WELCOME TO MY WESTPORT PAGE ......:-)"
- "County Mayo"
- "Westport is utterly charming"
- "Westport, County Mayo, Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westport
- Hotels in Westport
- Transportation in Westport
- Nightlife in Westport
- Restaurants in Westport
- Shopping in Westport
- Warnings and Dangers in Westport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Westport
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Westport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westport
Photos in WestportSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Westport Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bordeaux 3 reviews