"Caravelas - the start point to visit ABROLHOS" Caravelas by Fernandocramos
Caravelas Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 57 photos
Abrolhos is a marine park situated 70km from Caravelas. It has 5 islands controled by Brazil`s Navy.
Its a natural park that you can only visit the islands if you have permission.
This is the place that you can see many wales while they cross the ocean and its perfect for scuba diving.
Visit the light house and wait for the mariner to turn it on. more travel advice
If you have the permission to visit the island you can see many species of sea birds, including Atobás. more travel advice
Fernandocramos' Related Pages
Caravelas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caravelas - the start point to visit ABROLHOS"
- "Nature paradise - Fishing, diving, hiking"
- "Parque Nacional de Abrolhos"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caravelas
- 6 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Caravelas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caravelas
Photos in CaravelasSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Chiang Mai Intro, 21 reviews, 86 photos
- Bali Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Krabi Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- Morocco Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos
- Caravelas Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Kuta 1 review, 27 photos