"Gulf Shore Boulevard" Naples by DeeDeForio
Naples Travel Guide: 272 reviews and 623 photos
Our first trip to Naples was to visit my brother and his wife. AFter picking him up at work on the first day we drove the Tamiami Trail to this great discount jewelry store before going out for dinner at a local fish shop.
Alongside our villa were homes of those who had airplane hangers and a takeoff strip outside their hangar.
- Pros:Near the Gulf Shore Islands
- Cons:Summer season is extremely hot & humid
- In a nutshell:This is a fantastic winter vacation destination
You may encounter alligators while shopping. They are swank and seasonally fashionable. more travel advice
DeeDeForio's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Summerland in Wintertime""
- "Gulf Coast Style"
- "naples florida"
- "crown jewel of the Southwest"
- "RhondaRuth's Naples Florida Page"
- "Naples - city on the bay"
- "Neopolitano Alligators"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Top 5 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Naples Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fort Myers Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Marco Island Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Minnetonka Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
No friends yet.