"Brela - Where the sea meets the mountains" Donja Brela by pc6609
Donja Brela Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 63 photos
Brela is a beautiful small village with an amazing coastline. The sea is crystal clear, the beaches are gorgeous, there is a nice boardwalk that will make you go from one end of Brela all the way to Baska Voda, the neighbouring village. The centre of the village have little shops, restaurants and bars. It's very peaceful. The smell of pine trees is all over the place. Truly one of the most beautiful seaside village you will visit. Definitely worth spending time there. It is also very close to Makarska (15km) and Split (60km). Take the time to explore the village, climb up the hill for beautiful views...
In Brela, you will find the beach of Punta Rata, classified as the 6th most beautiful in the world.
You will find the symbol of the village at the end of Punta Rata beach...
- Pros:The scenery, the beaches, the crystal clear water, the pine trees, the boardwalk
- Cons:Brela is set at the foot of the mountains, so prepare yourself to climb up and down to go from your accommodation to the beach. Restaurants and shops close for the winter at the end of September.
- In a nutshell:Another piece of heaven in Croatia
pc6609's Related Pages
Donja Brela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brela - Where the sea meets the mountains"
- "Brela - The most beautiful part of Adriatic coast"
- "Villa Medic, Brela"
- "A Quiet Stop on the Makarska Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Donja Brela
- Hotels in Donja Brela
- Nightlife in Donja Brela
- Restaurants in Donja Brela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Donja Brela
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Donja Brela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donja Brela
Photos in Donja BrelaSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Trogir Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Donja Brela Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Cesky Krumlov 1 review, 2 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.