"Let me begin." Roshan21's Profile

I was lucky enough to attend a VT meeting even though I just joined VT to get some questions answered. The VT meeting I attended was in Singapore which was in honour of Cokes so I`m glad I too was able to attend. I`m really busy but will in future try and add some tips as to my travel.

I went on vacation with "Cokes" as some of you may know him here on VT. His really a crazy guy but alot of fun thanks to him I had a great vacation as he had everything planned to the last detail.

Well I have to admit I did`nt have anything planned or knew of many places to in SE Asia but I`ve seen alot and learned alot.

I travelled to many places before but when I was much younger so this was my 1st trip without my family.

This is me in Singapore. Its been my 1st visit there and it was a really beautiful city. It was way to strict in my books as I`m not a person who loves to follow rules but still I do hope to return back there oneday.

Here I am at the Petronas Twin Towers , who would have thought I would have made it here. Its not a destination I planned on visiting but never the less I enjoyed Malaysia.

• Intro Updated Sep 19, 2006

• ladyleo0408's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Hey Roshan, how long ago since we last emailed?? I'm goin ok here. How have you been??

• zafilm's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2007 at 1:17 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR....Wish you had a great year on your travel gear.CHEERS...

• cokes's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2006 at 12:31 PM

Hi Roshan , Merry Xmas and a Very Happy New Year to you. All the best for 2007

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 6:13 PM

collin didnt mange to talk u into going to Bintan ;p but I guess he did tried his best to persuade u ;p perhaps next time when u visit. and dont stay at Fragrance Selegie! lol

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Roshan21's Profile Photo

Roshan21

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.