"lexington virginia" Lexington by doug48
Lexington Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 56 photos
lexington is located near the intersection of I-64 and I-81 in western virginia. the lexington area was first settled by europeans in 1777. this charming town has much to offer the tourist interested in architecture and history. the top historic attractions of lexington are the thomas jackson house, lee memorial chapel, jackson memorial cemetery, washington and lee university, and the virginia military institute. lexington is well worth the three mile side trip off of I -81 in west central virginia.
the virginia military institute also called VMI is the oldest state supported military college in the united states. VMI... more travel advice
lexington has a charming downtown historic district with a number of shops and restaurants. lexington's downtown... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "lexington virginia"
- "Historic College Town"
- "Where Memories Are Made"
- "Virginia Horse Center"
- "Woods Creek Trail"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues