"thomasville, ga" Thomasville by doug48
Thomasville Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 12 photos
thomasville is a very nice southern town located about 40 miles west of valdosta on US84 and about 20 miles north of tallahassee florida on US319. thomasville is known as the city of roses and hosts a rose festival on the last week of april each year. thomasville is also known for it's beautiful antebellum and victorian homes downtown. the area around thomasville has a number of hunting plantations. after the civil war wealthy northerners bought plantations in the area and now use them as hunting clubs. pebble hill plantation on US 319 south of downtown is open to the public. thomasville is a very worth while place to visit when in southwest georgia.
pebble hill is one of over seventy plantations that still exist in the thomasville area. this 3,000 acre plantation was... more travel advice
broad street is in the center of downtown thomasville and is the heart of thomasville's shopping and entertainment... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Thomasville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thomasville, Ga- rich in history."
- "thomasville, ga"
- "Welcome, Y'all!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thomasville
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (140)
Have you been to Thomasville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thomasville
Photos in ThomasvilleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues