"pine mountain georgia" Pine Mountain by doug48
Pine Mountain Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 27 photos
pine mountain is a small town in harris county georgia. it is located on US 27 between columbus and lagrange. the town was originally called chipley and was established in 1882. in the 1960's the name of the town was changed to pine mountain. of interest to the tourist is nearby callaway gardens, the franklin roosevelt state park, and warm springs georgia. this is a very nice area to visit in northwest georgia.
pine mountain has a small touristy downtown area that has a number of restaurants and gift shops. a fun place to walk... more travel advice
callaway gardens is a 13,000 acre park and gardens that was built by carson callaway in 1952. callaway gardens offers a... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Pine Mountain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pine mountain georgia"
- "Gateway to the Gardens"
- "Fran's Pine Mountain Page"
- "Pine Mountain Safari"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pine Mountain
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (303)
Have you been to Pine Mountain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pine Mountain
Photos in Pine MountainSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues