"brunswick georgia" Brunswick by doug48
Brunswick Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 76 photos
brunswick georgia was founded by general james oglethorpe in 1771. brunswick is named for braunsschweig germany, the ancestral home of king george III. brunswick has a very nice historical district downtown with a number of interesting historical buildings.
brunswick is usually by passed by tourists on their way to the more popular jekyll island but for those interested in history and architecture brunswick is worth a stop.
pictured is an interesting victorian brick building on newcastle street. more travel advice
the beautiful neoclassic revival building was built in 1907. this building replaced the original court house that was... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Brunswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City Hanging On"
- "brunswick georgia"
- "Rice and Shrimp"
- "BRUNSWICK GA."
- "Kay_C's new Brunswick Page"
- "Tom_Fields's new Brunswick Page"
- "Brunswick, Georgia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brunswick
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (304)
Have you been to Brunswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunswick
Photos in BrunswickSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues