"christmas florida" Christmas by doug48
Christmas Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 41 photos
christmas florida is a tiny town about half way between orlando and titusville on SR50. the town of christmas was developed near the the site of fort christmas. construction of fort christmas began on december 25 1837 and was one of two hundred forts built in florida during the second seminole war. there are several interesting things to do in this tiny town. christmas is worth a stop when traveling on SR50.
located on the junction of SR50 and the st. johns river is midway airboat rides. the st. johns river near christmas is... more travel advice
the christmas post office is a very busy place in december. people from all over central florida take their christmas... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Christmas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHRISTMAS SOUTHERN STYLE"
- "christmas florida"
- "Christmas all year round"
- "Christmas Florida"
- "Orlando Wetlands Park in Christmas, Florida"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christmas
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (304)
Have you been to Christmas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christmas
Photos in ChristmasSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues