"donegal" Top 5 Page for this destination Donegal by doug48
Donegal Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 74 photos
donegal is a pleasant market town about 60 miles southwest of derry/ londonderry on N15. the name donegal means fort of the foreigners due to a viking outpost that was once there. in the center of the town is a square called the diamond, from this square all of the attractions of donegal are within walking distance. the two main attractions of donegal are the donegal castle and donegal abbey. donegal hosts a number of good restaurants and pubs.
i would highly recommend this restaurant to visitors to donegal. on quay street it is a couple of blocks from the... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Donegal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "County Donegal, Ireland"
- "Donegal - Fort of the strangers"
- "Donegal, Ireland. The forgotten county."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Donegal
- Hotels in Donegal
- Nightlife in Donegal
- Restaurants in Donegal
- Shopping in Donegal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Donegal
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Donegal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donegal
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues