"lacalahorra" Lacalahorra by doug48
Lacalahorra Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 40 photos
the castillo de la cahorra is the main attraction of the small village of la cahorra. the castillo was built by rodrigo de mendoza between 1509 and 1512 as a gift for his wife. since it was built after the reconquest it had little military value. the interior of the castillo was built by italian craftsmen. inside is a beautiful italian renaissance courtyard.
la cahorra is a nice village 8 miles south of gaudix. the main attraction is the castillo but the village is worth... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Lacalahorra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Calahorra"
- "Architecture, Castle and Outstanding Scenery"
- "La Calahorra for the Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lacalahorra
- Hotels in Lacalahorra
- Transportation in Lacalahorra
- Restaurants in Lacalahorra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lacalahorra
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Lacalahorra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lacalahorra
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues