"morella" Morella by doug48
Morella Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 114 photos
morella is a beautiful fortified town built by the knights templar in the 13th century. located high up in the mountains on the valencia-aragon boarder it has an inpressive defensive position. to get to morella you take N232 north from the A7 near vinaros. it is an interesting 50 mile ride past tiny villages and beautiful mountain scenery. if you have the time it is an interesting side trip off the A7 between barcelona and valencia.
pictured is the beautiful door of the church of la jana. a worth while place to check out on the road to morella. more travel advice
on the road to morella you will pass two beautiful tiny villages. pictured is a church in the village of la vallivan.... more travel advice
doug48's Related Pages
Morella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Morella, un pueblito poco conocido"
- "Morella, capital of Els Ports"
- "Majestic Citadel Perched on the Steep Hill"
- "Morella and its Castle"
- "EL MAESTRAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morella
- Hotels in Morella
- Transportation in Morella
- Restaurants in Morella
- Warnings and Dangers in Morella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morella
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (302)
Have you been to Morella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morella
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues