"brennero italy" Brennero by doug48
Brennero Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 19 photos
brennero is a small village on the italian-austrian border. it is connected to the town of brenner on the austrian side of the boarder. the brenner pass has been used since roman times to cross the alps. of interest to tourists is the A22 motorway that passes through brennero between innsbruck and verona. the europabrucke is a large bridge near brennero that goes over the sill river valley. the bridge offers spectacular views of the valley below. between brennero and trento you will pass beautiful mountains, interesting tyrolean villages, and numerous ruined medieval castles.
doug48's Related Pages
Brennero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brennero italy"
- "South Tyrol, Alps"
- "Lago del Brennero"
- "The lost glory of Brennero / Brenner"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brennero
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (303)
Have you been to Brennero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brennero
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 125 reviews, 178 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 104 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 97 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 98 reviews, 100 photos
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 86 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 70 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 49 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antietam Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 39 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues