"90 Mile Beach & Gippsland Lakes" Gippsland Lakes by Mahout
Gippsland Lakes Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 17 photos
The spectacular 90 Mile Beach starts at Seaspray on Victoria’s south coast and stretches all the way to Lakes Entrance 90 miles (145km) away. It features uninterrupted sand dunes for its entire length and separates Lakes King, Victoria, Reeve and Wellington, as well as a few lagoons, from the open ocean of Bass Strait. The network of lakes and lagoons in this area is known as The Gippsland Lakes.
The Marina Hotel at Loch Sport sits right on the shores of picturesque Lake Victoria and is only a stones throw from the... more travel advice
Gippsland Lakes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gippsland Lakes - and surrounding areas"
- "90 Mile Beach & Gippsland Lakes"
- "Gippsland Lakes - Vic - Australia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gippsland Lakes
- Hotels in Gippsland Lakes
- Restaurants in Gippsland Lakes
- Warnings and Dangers in Gippsland Lakes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gippsland Lakes
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gippsland Lakes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gippsland Lakes
No friends yet.