Amsterdam Transportation Tips by sinjabc
Amsterdam Transportation: 830 reviews and 972 photos
Traveling by Train (2nd Class):
Schiphol (Airport) to Amsterdam Central: € 3.70
Amsterdam Central to Den Haag Central: € 10.70
Amsterdam Central to Utrecht Central: € 6.70
- By a ticket at a kiosk (check for payment by coins or credit).
- Second Class is cheaper.
- After ticket purchase, check the time/departure board for your platform number.
Traveling by Tram: € 2.60
- Enter either front of back of the tram (check for payee stand).
- After you purchase a ticket, swipe it in front of the chip card reader (and again when you exit
- Tram will announce stops and a LED sign will list the upcoming and next two stops.
- The payee attendant can give you a tram map (Public Transport/Tour Guide booklet).
- Trams buses and metros run from 06.00 to 00.30. Night buses run from 00.30 to 07.00.
More Reviews (13)
sinjabc's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "dila's new Amsterdam Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 14 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Liverpool Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- York Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Perth 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Sydney 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Japan Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- The Hague Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Negril 7 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 144 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 189 Reviews, 307 Photos
- Coffee Shops- 123 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 210 Reviews, 350 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Dam Square- 89 Reviews, 164 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 166 Reviews, 176 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 66 Reviews, 102 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do