"Bangkok, Bangkok, Bangkok" Bangkok by csyeo
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,679 reviews and 24,169 photos
The ever first destination I dropped by. Khaosan is quite similar with the infamous Soi Bangla in Phuket, however, not much bar and pub located on Khaosan Road.
This Road is flooded with street vendors, so be ready shop till you drop. Personally, I found that the price quoted here much cheaper compare with MBK, depend how you negotiate.
This place also full of guesthouses and inns, however some of them quite run down.
As for food, it's everyway!
Try local food stall located inside the alley, if you really wanted to taste authentic Thai food. more travel advice
Plenty of Ago-go pub, bars and night clubs situated in Patpong. There are Patpong I and Patpong II , actually not much... more travel advice
csyeo's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Sadao Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Betong Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos