"Last break before entering Italy" Villach by SandiMandi
Villach Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 244 photos
Villach was our last stop in Austria on our road trip in June 2009. We had left Salzburg in the morning and had been driving almost non-stop to the south, towards Italy. We decided to have a break in Villach, in the south of Austria near the Italian border.
It was a very hot day so we decided to have a cold drink in this outdoor cafe where it was nice to sit and watch people going up and down the pedestrian street. The centre of Villach seemed to be full of lovely colourful houses as seen in the picture.
SandiMandi's Related Pages
Villach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Villach"
- "A very friendly place"
- "Cris' Family's Retreat!!"
- "Villach: A Quiet but Lively City"
- "sandravdp's new Villach Page"
- "Attractive Villach."
- "Yanne's new Villach page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villach
- Hotels in Villach
- Transportation in Villach
- Restaurants in Villach
- Warnings and Dangers in Villach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villach
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Villach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villach
Photos in VillachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 34 reviews, 84 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 30 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Corfu Island Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mellieha Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuusankoski Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue