"My home town" Kuusankoski by SandiMandi
Kuusankoski Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 40 photos
Kuusankoski is a small town in the South-East of Finland. There's approx. 20 000 people living here. It's a town most famous by its paper mill and the river Kymi, which runs through the town. The centre of Kuusankoski is not so pretty, mainly ugly buildings from the 1970's, but there are many beautiful places around the town. There are also great possibilities for both outdoor and indoor sports. You can choose from golf to ice hockey and everything from between.
- Pros:The surroundings, sports facilities
- Cons:The poor centre with only few shops
The church in Kuusankoski was built in 1929 and has been renovated in 1988. The church is situated in the middle of the... more travel advice
The new library in Kuusankoski was built in 2002. It's seems huge inside with dozens of book shelves, the area being... more travel advice
SandiMandi's Related Pages
Kuusankoski Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My home town"
- "The hometown of my beautiful friend Emilia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuusankoski
- Hotels in Kuusankoski
- Transportation in Kuusankoski
- Restaurants in Kuusankoski
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuusankoski
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuusankoski?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuusankoski
Photos in KuusankoskiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 34 reviews, 84 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 30 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Corfu Island Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mellieha Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuusankoski Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue