"Getting Ready first HK visit on May 23-28 2009" cHeLLe28's Profile

M Y J O U R N E Y

July 29-31 2006 - Boracay Island - with Hubby
Aug 20-22 2006 - Bohol - with Family
Next - Day trip Water Park, Fontana, Clark Pampanga (already got tickets) - did not push thru nasayang lang yung tickets 7 pa naman un!! :(
Feb 24-25 2007 - Puerto Galera - Company Outing
March 31-April 5 2007 - Laoag-Pagudpud-Vigan-Baguio - with Family
October 31 - Nov 3 2007 - Boracay (2nd time) - with Friends
August 17-20 2008 - Palawan with Sis and Cousin
Oct 26-29 2008 - Boracay AGAIN - with family

-=COMING SOON=- (last update 03/13/09)
HK trip... currently researching

Who I am - Not your Ordinary VTer

Date : Aug 27, 2006 5:57am

I just joined VT midyear of 2006. It provided me with so much information on my Boracay Trip.... I never thought that i'd be hooked into travelling.

My pledge to my fellow VTers.... I intend to provide unorthodox review of the places Im going to visit. As I am a first time traveller... everything I experience is new to me.... my enthusiam and drive to conquer many places will definitely be my inspiration to provide DifferentTips.

Taking the VERY FIRST STEP in being a traveller

Date today : june 08, 2006 11:37 pm

... It has been my dream ever since I could remember to travel in different part of our country (yep, local only... YET) I guess this has been a very hard thing for me to accomplish as I wuzz raised and grew up with my loving parents and never had the chance to live without them.... sadly.... im not independent... afraid of exploring on my own.... afraid of the unknown....

BUT, now its gonna end... and I plan to take actions... 2006 is bound to be a start of something great.... as this as I gather up enough courage.... to face the world.... be out there on my own..... I hope and I believe that this would be another milestone in my life....

- - - - Writing this makes my goal clear and my target within reach - - - -

My first family travel

Date written : Aug 22, 2006
1st TRAVEL
Yehey!! finally, our family travels! :) I was bitten by the travel bug mid of this year and oh yes! two travels in a row. Wait for my tips on province of bohol.

2ND TRAVEL
We went to Laoag-Pagudpud-Vigan-Baguio (6 days of travel) I got sick during the last day... overfatigue maybe?

• Intro Updated Mar 12, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

cHeLLe28

“Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness. ~Ray Bradbury”

Real Name