"Wherever you're going, there you are!" Rusirius1's Profile

The US Pacific Northwest

I've driven across the Western US with my ex-girlfriend to various destinations from Colorado along I-80 and I-84 in southern Wyoming (sucks), Utah-ok , Idaho- not bad., as well as I-5 (my favorite so far) through Washington, Oregon and California. I must have logged about 20,000 miles on these trips over the years. I'll try to dig out some of these old photos in my messy apartment and try to download them on my computer.
In the meantime, I've got a great memory about the many different places along these routes. The State and County Highways have the best scenery. A couple of them that stand out in my mind are Crater Lake, Oregon - "Absolutely Magical"; Ashland, Oregon; and driving through the Cascade Mountains from Bend, Oregon through Eugene (Hippytown) to the Pacific coast town of Florence. Florence is not so great but drive a little further north to Newport and you'll have plenty to keep you busy for a weekend.
So if you have any questions- feel free to write me and ask. I'll try to list more places when I update my Travel Page.
Warp One - Engage! Make it so, Number One.

• Intro Updated Jun 6, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Rusirius1's Profile Photo

Rusirius1

“A place to call home”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.