"Tee Pee at Devils Lake" Devils Lake State Park by LadyXoc
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
I had some free time so for giggles I rented this Tee Pee for a night. I was by myself so I spent the night making jewelry. The next day I hiked ALL the way around the lake. 5 ish miles. One side of the lake goes pretty high up. Good work out! I ended my hike with a dip in the lake and then lounged on my floating chair for a bt.
There are two Tee Pees. Great for a family or a small group of adventurous people. There were four cots inside. The sides do not touch all the way to the platform so small animals could easily enter.... maybe keep food out (you should anyway) Only one Tee Pee had a door flap. Of course it was the other Tee Pee so I used my pliers and moved it to mine. The other stayed empty anyway.
There were decent restrooms. I found one with a shower too.
LadyXoc's Related Pages
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The only place to Rock Climb "near "Chicago"
- "Swimming and climbing combination"
- "Devil's Lake can rock you!"
- "Devils Lake"
- "4th of july"
- "Tee Pee at Devils Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devils Lake State Park
- Hotels in Devils Lake State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Devils Lake State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Devils Lake State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Devils Lake State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Lake State Park
Photos in Devils Lake State ParkSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Fairbanks Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bray Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Bisbee Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Parque Natural Barranca del Cobre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos