"Get Gas in Coldfoot" Coldfoot by LadyXoc
Coldfoot Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 29 photos
If you are on the Dalton Highway (Haul Road) this is mile 175 and one of three (?) places to get fuel. It is primarily a truck stop. My friend and I stopped there both on our way up and our way back down. The cafe was a welcome warm spot with hot coffee. There is a back part reserved for the truckers.
You might have seen this if you watch Ice Road Truckers.
Here are the supplies you can get in Coldfoot. If you don't see it here then you better bring it yourself.
- Pros:it's in the middle of nowhere
- Cons:it's in the middle of nowhere
LadyXoc's Related Pages
Coldfoot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Drive the Dalton Highway!"
- "Get Gas in Coldfoot"
- "the last frontier"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coldfoot
- Hotels in Coldfoot
- Transportation in Coldfoot
- Nightlife in Coldfoot
- Shopping in Coldfoot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coldfoot
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coldfoot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coldfoot
Photos in ColdfootSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Fairbanks Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bray Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Bisbee Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Parque Natural Barranca del Cobre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos