"Bray Ireland" Bray by LadyXoc
Bray Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 49 photos
Stunning sea cliffs, abundant wildlife clean sea air, and a great walk -
We started at the Bray Promenade and then walked along the cliffsheading towards Greystones.
Red skies at night, sailors delight.
Red skies at morning, sailors take warning.
Just some of the ruins along the trail as the rising sun hit them. Lovely way to start a day.
All I have here to look at on my walks where I live are cows. moo... sigh
Bray is a seaside town and bustling urban center 20 km or 12 miles south od Dublin.
I was invited to the weddingof a fellow bagpiper. My friend and I decided to stay here in Bray rather t han Enniskerry. The bride and groom were staying in Summerhill House, which is quite lovely, but much more costly. Summerhill House was €200 a night versus €199 for three nights at the Royal Hotel in Bray.
We took a bus from Dublin airport (bought 5 day unlimited pass) and then at City Center took a bus to Bray that dropped us just around the corner from our hotel.
The next day were were able to take busses almost all the way to Summerhill House using the same pass.
- Pros:Close enough to Dublin
- In a nutshell:Lovely seaside town.
My friend and I were up before dawn so decided to hike a portion of this trail. The website claims "If you are looking... more travel advice
LadyXoc's Related Pages
Bray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bray, Co. Wicklow"
- "Bray Ireland"
- "Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland"
- "italyian restaurant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bray
- Hotels in Bray
- Transportation in Bray
- Nightlife in Bray
- Restaurants in Bray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bray
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bray
Photos in BraySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Fairbanks Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bray Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Bisbee Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Parque Natural Barranca del Cobre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos