"Auvers-sur-Oise" Auvers-sur-Oise by LadyXoc
Auvers-sur-Oise Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 16 photos
Vincent Van Gogh lived his last remaining months at Auvers and painted a new canvas every day. I found this day trip while in Paris near the place des Pyramides. It was 100 euro and it departed from there at about 8:00 am and returned about 5:30 pm. The trip included lunch and a trip to Giverny to see Monet's house and gardens.
This is a picture of the Hotel de Ville that Van Gogh painted. In front there is a print of his work.
Van gogh spent his final months at The Ravoux Inn. And this is the field where Vincent Van Gogh shot himself in his attempt at suicide. He shot himself in the stomach but made it back to his bed where he died at
The Ravoux Inn. Today it is a restaurant.
LadyXoc's Related Pages
Auvers-sur-Oise Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vincent Van Gogh's Last Days ..."
- "Tuesdays are Very Quiet Days in Auvers..."
- "Auvers-sur-Oise, FR"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auvers-sur-Oise
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Auvers-sur-Oise?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auvers-sur-Oise
Top 10 Pages
- Fairbanks Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bray Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Bisbee Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Parque Natural Barranca del Cobre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos