"Lush with trails and beautiful lakes" Kejimkujik National Park by SassyCycler
Kejimkujik National Park Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 23 photos
Kejimkujik National Park (kedgi-muh-koo-jick) or just Keji is 381 square km. It is relatively flat compared to parks like Acadia on the other side of the water. However, it is a beautiful park that is well maintained. It has a couple of gorgeous lakes that you can canoe or kayak on for an extra fee. Bicycles are also available for rental to ride the trails. The park is open 24/7. Admission at this time was $6 CAD.
Kayaks and canoes are available for a reasonable price at Jake's Landing. more travel advice
SassyCycler's Related Pages
Kejimkujik National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seals, bears and seagulls"
- "Lush with trails and beautiful lakes"
- "Keimkujik National Park and Historic Site"
- "Kejimkujik NP: the main park & seaside adjunct"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kejimkujik National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Kejimkujik National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kejimkujik National Park
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kejimkujik National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kejimkujik National Park
Photos in Kejimkujik National ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Yarmouth Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Kejimkujik National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Lunenburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 3 photos
- Digby Intro, 3 photos
- Blue Rock Intro, 3 photos
- Quantico Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.