"Various Europe Pictures (37 Day Trip)" dl3424's Profile
Picture from our first stop on our first European Vacation. A total of 37 days & nights in the Summer of 2000. In London for 4 nights:
- Windsor Castle
- Tea at Harrods
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- British Museum
- "The Mousetrap"
- Eurostar / Chunnel to Paris
Paris: second stop for four nights.
- Notre Dame
- Giverny (Monet's Gardens)
- Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Seine Dinner Cruise
- Fly to Rome
Rome: third stop for four nights.
- Trevi Fountain
- The Forum
Venice: fourth stop for one night.
- Walked around the canals.
Amsterdam: fifth stop for three nights.
- Anne Frank House
Hannover: sixth stop for two nights.
- Hannover World's Fair / EXPO 2000.
Oberwesel: seventh stop for three nights.
- Stayed in Castle - Auf Schonburg
- Marksburg Castle
- Burg Rheinfels
- Rheine River Cruise
Baveno: eighth stop for three nights.
- Isola Bella (Borremeo Islands)
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Stresa Cable Car
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on 8thWonderFijiTrip's profile page
- dl3424 and Pawtuxet are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Frankfurt am Main Forum "Frankfurt Intl Airport -..."
updated their Profile Page "Various Europe Pictures (37 Day Trip)"
- Wrote a Review "The Price is Right - Live" at Bally's Las Vegas about Other Shows in Las Vegas Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to ""The Price is Right - Live" at Bally's Las Vegas"
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "Amsterdam (3 nights); June 2007"
PhotosSee All Photos (22)
Top 5 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Las Vegas 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 photos
- Rome 1 review, 1 photo
- Dublin 1 review, 1 photo