"Sarawak - Land of the Hornbills" Kuching by kenari
Kuching Travel Guide: 799 reviews and 2,086 photos
Kuching, the capital of Sarawak, is a riverside town in the west of the state, located on the banks of the Sarawak River.
The town has landscaped parks and gardens, some elegant colonial buildings, colorful markets and a bustling waterfront.
My daugther Dancing with The dayak Girls at Kuching Live Muzeum
Within 90 acres of seafront land, This location is also one mile from the Damai Rainforest and Damai Golf & Country... more travel advice
Damai, Sarawak's main beach resort area, is located on the Santubong Peninsula, about 35 minutes' drive from Kuching.... more travel advice
kenari's Related Pages
Kuching Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cat City"
- "The Liveable, Green Cat City Welcomes you Back"
- "A Quick Two Day Stay In Beautiful Kuching"
- "Kuching - City of Cats"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuching
- Hotels in Kuching
- Transportation in Kuching
- Nightlife in Kuching
- Restaurants in Kuching
- Shopping in Kuching
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuching
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuching
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kuching?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuching
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Sembilan Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Tinggi Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Johor Bahru 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Medan Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos