"The center of culture and heritage of Batak people" Pulau Samosir by kenari
Pulau Samosir Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 57 photos
Samosir is a popular tourist destination as being the largest island within an island, and the fourth largest lake island in the world. The island is the centre of the Batak culture and many of this people's artifacts remain on the island
Located in Tomor.The Tomb was crafted without any join for the rest fo the king Sidabutar.the Great King of Tomok
Batu Parsidangan or meeting Stone where the ancient king of siallagan meet and judge the their criminal.
House of Bolon (Rumah Bolon), the long house that belonged to King Simalungun has now been restored and redesigned into... more travel advice
kenari's Related Pages
Pulau Samosir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spirit of the place"
- "SAMOSIR ISLAND The HEART OF BATAK Tribe"
- "SAMOSIR ISLAND"
- "The center of culture and heritage of Batak people"
- "samosir island, north sumatra"
- "Prapat - Samosir"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Samosir
- Hotels in Pulau Samosir
- Transportation in Pulau Samosir
- Shopping in Pulau Samosir
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Samosir
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Samosir
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pulau Samosir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Samosir
- Posted in Travel Surabaya Forum "ANy tour agency can help us"
- updated a Pulau Samosir Travel Page "The center of culture and heritage of Batak people"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The center of culture and heritage of Batak people"
- Wrote a Review Rumah Bolon in Pulau Samosir Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Negeri Sembilan Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Tinggi Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Johor Bahru 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Medan Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos