"Be a Duclair duck : )" Duclair by Shandyla
Duclair Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 3 photos
I worked at a school in this village from October 2005 to April 2006. It's a lovely, quiet, pituresque place with plenty to explore.
The bus ride each morning down the hill from Canteleu was a joy every time the Seine came into view.
I regret I didn't take more pictures!
The ferry is famous in Duclair and you cannot leave without having a quick ride across the Seine. A little less... more travel advice
Shandyla's Related Pages
Duclair Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Duclair
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Duclair?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duclair
Top 10 Pages
- Rouen Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Sevilla 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Duclair Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Aberdeen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Plozévet Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Canteleu Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 photos
- Le Havre Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.