Cirebon Packing List Tips by ancient_traveler
Cirebon What to Pack: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The city weather is hot and humid. Wear cotton clothes. You do not need long sleeves shirt, instead a T-shirt and knee-long trousers are comfortable. Some places like mosques (masjid) and temples require polite dress such as long trousers/skirts. Hot pants/mini skirts will attract people attention and might be considered impolite.
More Reviews (22)
ancient_traveler's Related Pages
Cirebon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ">> abdi na nyariosakeun kacirebonan "
- "CIREBON - NEGARA GEDE (THE GREAT KINGDOM) (*under"
- "Balongan, Cirebon and Indramayu"
- "Cirebon, Heritage of Old Kingdom"
- "My Second Cirebon Trip"
- "CIREBON and KUNINGAN"
- "First Time Stay in Cirebon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cirebon
- Hotels in Cirebon
- Transportation in Cirebon
- Restaurants in Cirebon
- Shopping in Cirebon
- See All...
Explore the World
- Warrandyte Hotels
- Mount Isa Hotels
- New Brighton
- Dinner Key Hotels
- Ao Luk Hotels
Badges & Stats in Cirebon
- 23 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cirebon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cirebon
Photos in CirebonSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 116 reviews, 284 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 100 reviews, 206 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 64 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 72 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 42 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues