Busan Favorite Tips by ancient_traveler
Busan Favorites: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Favorite thing: The largest double -layered suspension bridge became a landmark of Busan.
Fondest memory: Around the beach, there are unique restaurants, cafes, and over 300 raw fish restaurants. There are famous places near the beach like Subyeon (waterfront) Park, Gwangalli Beach Theme Street and outdoor caf s. You can also enjoy various water sports such as wind surfing, yachting, and scuba diving. The majestic feature of the Gwangan Bridge looks extraordinary especially at night against the beautiful night view of the beach.
More Reviews (16)
ancient_traveler's Related Pages
Busan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first year abroad"
- "Busan: Korea's Second City"
- "I always love to be at the BEACH!"
- "Weekends in Busan"
- "BUSAN - MARITIME CITY"
- "Celebrating Spring in Busan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Busan
- Hotels in Busan
- Transportation in Busan
- Nightlife in Busan
- Restaurants in Busan
- Shopping in Busan
- Warnings and Dangers in Busan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Busan
- 17 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Busan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Busan
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 119 reviews, 278 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 100 reviews, 206 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 64 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 72 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 42 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 36 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues